Making a Cardstock Sheep Badge
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
April 23, 2018
This cute little sheep badge is made from cardstock. It's quite easy to make and a lot of fun. You can draw the eyes on if you don't have wiggle eyes and you can use a safety pin instead of a brooch back. For very young children to wear this you might not want to use a pin. Instead you can use 2 little magnets, one stuck to the back of the sheep and the other on the inside of the child's top to keep it in place.
- black cardstock
- white cardstock
- metallic marker pen
- 2 wiggle eyes
- glue stick
- brooch back
- strong tape such as parcel tape
- Draw a small circle and two ovals or leaf shapes on the black cardstock using the metallic pen.
- Cut them out inside the lines.
- Stick the ovals onto the circle for the sheep's ears. Make sure they are sticking out sideways a little.
- Turn it over and use plenty of glue to attach the eyes quite low down.
- Place the face on the white cardstock and draw a puffy cloud around it.
- Cut out the cloud. This is a little fiddly, so take your time. You will probably do better with a smaller pair of scissors than those in the photograph.
- Glue the face to the middle.
- Cut out two little black rectangles.
- Stick them to the back of the sheep for legs.
- Use plenty of glue again to stick the brooch back in place. This will still probably not be enough to hold it there so also cut a piece of strong tape to fit.
- Stick the tape down firmly.
- Your sheep badge is finished, but not quite ready. Wait an hour or so for the glue to dry thoroughly to make sure nothing falls off.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.