Making a Chocolate Frosty

Category Fast Food
If you love to go to Wendy's and get their chocolate frosties, here's a way to make them at home. It will save you time and money.

I love smooth, soft chocolate frosties. I used to get them often at diners and burger joints. Now, I make low carb versions of them at home with some kitchen staples. This is a fun and easy recipe that can be ready to serve in about an hour!

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 4 servings

• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 Tbsp creamy almond butter
  • 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
  • 1 packet Stevia
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
  2. Advertisement

3. Beat on low speed to blend, gradually increasing speed to high, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides.
  4. Keep beating mixture until stiff peaks form.
  5. Line a bowl or mug with a large plastic bag and spoon in the mixture.
  6. Tie the bag closed and place it in the freezer for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until barely frozen.
  7. Advertisement

8. Snip off a corner of the bag and pipe the frosty into small bowls.

How Do you make a Wendy's Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty?

By Brittani from Deltona, FL

Answers

Best Answer

I don't think the OP wanted to know how Wendy's does it. I searched and found this, so maybe you can add some cold coffee or even instant coffee to it to get the coffee flavor.And top off with bits of toffee candy or whirl them I guess :) I copied this from grouprecipes.com Hope it helps~

* 1 C. milk
* 1/2 C. Nestle's Quik
* 4 C. vanilla ice cream, softened

Directions
1. Blend milk and Quik for 10 seconds on high speed of blender.
2. Pulse in the ice cream until barely mixed. Mixture should be very
3. thick. Freeze for at least an hour before serving.

Best Answer

One word...okay three: Ben and Jerry's.

Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath® Bar Crunch. Dump some in a blender, add milk to your desired consistency, enjoy.

Ounce per ounce B & J's isn't cheap but then you aren't saddled with ingredients like a coffee syrup (you can find in many grocery stores) you will only use a few times. It serves double duty - as is or as a shake.

If that's not an option, vanilla ice cream, coffee syrup (or very chilled espresso), milk and chopped up Heath or Skor toffee bars...in a blender.

I love this stuff. As pictured - I had it on my patio for breakfast last summer. Dang, I would love some right now.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat Fast FoodMarch 25, 2020
🐰
😷
🐛
👒
🌻