October 6, 2009
With left-over papers, flower, and ribbon you can create a pretty purse card. It makes perfect gift for birthdays.
- floral patterned papers
- daisy flower
- purple with silver edges ribbon
- foam adhesive
Approx. Time to complete: Less than 15 minutes.
- Fold floral pink patterned paper.
- Place the purse template to the center of the folded card. Use the pencil to draw around the shape. Cut out.
- Trace the flap into light floral patterned paper. Cut it out.
- Then cover the card using foam adhesive for dimensional effect.
- Adorn with daisy flower.
- Tie a bow using purple ribbon around the folded card.
Note: The patterned papers used are thick enough to stand up.
Click Here for the Purse Card Template.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments