Making a Dandelion Card
Make this pretty card with your children to give to mom or grandma for Mother's Day. This is a guide about making a dandelion card
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute card that you and your child can make together. This dandelion card is universal. It would be suitable for any occasion, such as: hello, thinking of you, get well soon, have a strong recovery, happy birthday, etc.
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- construction paper (assorted colors)
- glue stick
- Pre-cut the following for your toddler to get started. Freehand and cut leaf (green) and bud (black) and the stem.
- Glue the paper parts down onto your choice of card background paper (yellow).
- It is time for your child to have fun and paint! Using a Q-tip, dab white paint around in a circular motion to create the dandelion seed fluff.
- Repeat on the other dandelion and your are ready to write your choice of message on the card.
March 3, 20190 found this helpful
Very sweet. I adore dandelions!