Making a Dole Pineapple Whip
The Dole pineapple whip is a popular treat invented by the Dole Pineapple company for the Disney parks. This delicious soft serve copycat recipe is made with only two ingredients.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Quick and easy soft serve dessert to whip up with just 2 ingredients - frozen pineapples and coconut milk!
- Optional - I also love pairing dole whip with a side of chili lemon flavored dried mangos that can be bought in bulk at Sprouts.
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2-4 people (depending)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 12 oz frozen pineapple chunks
- In a blender add the coconut milk. Add pineapple chunks and pulse.
- A couple of times, I had to open my blender lid and use a spatula to mix. Then I pulsed again until I got a soft whip consistency.
- Ready to serve in a bowl or cup. For a side topping, I added chili lemon flavored dried mango.
CommentsRead More Comments