Making a Drawstring Bag
Making a drawstring bag is simple project that provides you with a nice item that can be used to store various items or as a small coin purse. This is a guide about making a drawstring bag
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make this cute drawstring bag that you can carry your small essentials in.
- string or ribbon
- sewing machine
- Cut your fabric into a 18 1/2 X 10 inch piece.
- Fold the top half down by one and a half inches.
- Sew the bottom of the fold all the way across.
- Flip the fabric inside out and sew the sides, but don't sew over the strip at the top.
- Flip the bag back the right way, right side out, and tie a knot in the front of your string.
- Put the string through the flap at the top of the bag and push it through to the other side and tie it at the end.
February 1, 20170 found this helpful
These easy to make bags can be used to contain many items keeping them from being spread about the house. This is a guide about fabric bag with a crochet drawstring.