Making a Fabric Bow
Making a fabric bow is simple enough even for the beginning crafter. This is a guide about making a fabric bow
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This bow is not that hard to make and it is a cute hair accessory that you can match with anything as long as you have the right colors. It would be perfect for kids' outfits after being attached to a clip.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- sewing machine
- Measure out 6 inches on two prices of fabric lying on top of each other.
- Cut out the two pieces.
- Sew around all the edges.
- Fold the middle many times until it is up to your standards.
- Sew the over the middle multiple times.
- Trim up the edges and you're done.
Cute bows that can be worn with anything!
Total Time: 5 minutes
- small piece of fabric
- hot glue gun
- hair clip or ponytail holder
- Cut a piece of fabric 11 x 3 1/2 inches.
- Flip up one side of the fabric and run a line of hot glue onto it, then place it back down onto the other piece.
- Fold both sides into the middle and then glue them together.
- Add 3 folds to the bow by bunching it up in the middle, then secure the folds by placing dots of hot glue in the folds.
- Cut a strip of fabric measuring 3 x 6 1/2 inches then fold both sides into the middle and glue together like the first big piece.
- Glue the small strip onto one side of the bow.
- Adjust the strip to how you like it, then cut off the extra and glue it down.
- Place the hair clip under the strip of fabric and your done!
In These Guides