This bow is not that hard to make and it is a cute hair accessory that you can match with anything as long as you have the right colors. It would be perfect for kids' outfits after being attached to a clip.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- sewing machine
- Measure out 6 inches on two prices of fabric lying on top of each other.
- Cut out the two pieces.
- Sew around all the edges.
- Fold the middle many times until it is up to your standards.
- Sew the over the middle multiple times.
- Trim up the edges and you're done.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!