Making a Fabric Wrist Corsage
You can easily make a beautiful fabric wrist corsage to coordinate with our outfit. This is a guide about making a fabric wrist corsage
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This beautiful corsage is simple to make and will look very glamorous with a prom or evening dress.
Total Time: half an hour
- 6 to 12 small fabric squares
- needle and thread
- Take a little square of cloth and fold it in half.
- Fold it in half again and use your scissors to round off the point.
- Thread your needle and make a little backstitch near the folded corner.
- Repeat with all your squares and sew them to each other near their folded corners one at a time.
- Finally stitch the flower to the centre of a length of ribbon long enough to tie around your wrist.
- The more "petals" you add, the more rounded your flower will become. This one used 8 squares of fabric.
- This one used 12.
In This Guide