Making a Fabric Wrist Corsage
Read More Comments
This beautiful corsage is simple to make and will look very glamorous with a prom or evening dress.
Total Time: half an hour
- 6 to 12 small fabric squares
- needle and thread
- Take a little square of cloth and fold it in half.
- Fold it in half again and use your scissors to round off the point.
- Thread your needle and make a little backstitch near the folded corner.
- Repeat with all your squares and sew them to each other near their folded corners one at a time.
- Finally stitch the flower to the centre of a length of ribbon long enough to tie around your wrist.
- The more "petals" you add, the more rounded your flower will become. This one used 8 squares of fabric.
- This one used 12.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Elegant and beautiful, this is an easy project. If you can't find the corsage you are looking for to match your gown, it is easy to make one yourself from a small piece of fabric.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.