Making a Fluttering Butterflies Greeting Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 5, 2019
Make this cute and universal card to say "hi", "thinking of you", "hoping you feel better", "get well" or your own custom phrase.
On this card we wrote "Fluttering by to say Hi". My daughter and I made this card to give to our new neighbors as well as a little basket of fruits.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- construction paper
- dot labels
- Using your choice of construction paper, free hand draw and cut out butterflies. We used red, orange, and green paper.
- Choose your card paper and fold it in half. You can have your child stick on the dot stickers to resemble a butterfly body or you can draw circles, or cut out from paper.
- Glue down one side of each butterfly along the dots. This will also be the 3-D illusion for this card, a nice touch!
- Using a pen, draw on facial features. Repeat on the rest.
- Decorate the wings of the butterflies. Then write your custom message. I wrote mine on a piece of purple paper "Fluttering by to say Hi!" and glued it down.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.