Making a Friendship Gift Package
When you are separated from a close friend, sending a gift is a wonderful way to show you care and are thinking of them. Whether it's for a special occasion, or just because, gift care packages are always a special thing to receive. This is a page about making a friendship gift package
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
April 25, 2008
This is an idea I came up with for a friend, it could cost under $10 depending where you get your items. It would be best for a close friend who does not live in the same city as you do! You can also do it for a partner who is away for a long period of time. Just attach a list like this one below to explain each item.
- Seeds: (you can get 3-4 packs at the dollar store for $1) "For our growing friendship"
- Chocolate: "For when you need comfort"
- Scented Candle: "For light in times of darkness"
- Coffee Card: (with one or two coffees worth on it)"For that never ending work day!"
- Calling Card: (you can get these for as little as $2 in a corner store or $5 online) - "For when you need to talk"
- A small teddy bear: "For times when you need a hug"
Ending note: We may be living apart but I am always with you in spirit.
By Lisa from HalifaxRead More Comments
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
Years ago, there was a package that you could make that held an elastic, an eraser, Hershey Kisses, and a few other things that had a poem that went with it. Does anyone have the information and what went into the package? I would like to do this for our 25th wedding anniversary give away. Thank you.
By Vivian R.
Answer this Question
February 26, 20140 found this helpful
There are many types of kits on this page. Maybe you can choose the items you want to use --mix and match --from the various ideas to come up with one uniquely yours. www.ivillage.com/.../14145099
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.