Making a Glue and Sequin Sun Catcher
Just for a change, instead of using it for holding stuff together, make PVA glue the main material for your craft project with this pretty sequinned sun catcher to hang in your window.
- PVA glue
- ribbon or cord for hanging
- plastic lid
- cocktail stick to help arrange the sequins and to make a hole
- Pour plenty of PVA glue into the lid.
- Sprinkle on a selection of sequins. You can use your cocktail stick to arrange them a bit.
- Leave to dry. This could take days, or even a week or so. Be patient.
- Once the glue is completely dry release it from the lid.
- Don't make the mistake I made. My lid had a sell by date on it which transferred to the sun catcher. But not to worry. It's not that obvious.
- Make a hole with a hole punch or a cocktail stick.
- Tie a cord through the hole.
- Hang your suncatcher in the window and watch it sparkle and shine.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.