Making a Plastic Bottle Bottom Sun Catcher
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
April 15, 2016
Made from the base of drink bottles, these sun catchers are easy and fun. Collect a stash of bases and bring them out at a later date for a rainy day project with your kids.
- drink bottles with a flower-shaped base
- glitter glue
- hole punch
- a large bead with a hole large enough for a doubled up cord
- Cut the base off your drink bottle.
- Decorate with glitter glue.
- Let the glue dry. You can speed up this process by placing your sun catchers on a warm radiator.
- Punch a hole.
- Double up the cord, thread the bead onto it and tie a knot.
- Pass the cord through the punched hole.
- Hang your sun catchers in the window or anywhere else they can sparkle in the sunshine.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.