Making a Plastic Bottle Bottom Sun Catcher
Made from the base of drink bottles, these sun catchers are easy and fun. Collect a stash of bases and bring them out at a later date for a rainy day project with your kids.
- drink bottles with a flower-shaped base
- glitter glue
- hole punch
- a large bead with a hole large enough for a doubled up cord
- Cut the base off your drink bottle.
- Decorate with glitter glue.
- Let the glue dry. You can speed up this process by placing your sun catchers on a warm radiator.
- Punch a hole.
- Double up the cord, thread the bead onto it and tie a knot.
- Pass the cord through the punched hole.
- Hang your sun catchers in the window or anywhere else they can sparkle in the sunshine.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.