Making a Happy Fall Sign

Category Autumn
If you enjoy making seasonal crafts this one might be for you. It is simple and the perfect bit of home decor to greet the fall. Learn how to make a happy fall sign on this page.

I made this "Happy Fall" sign with items I had at home. The sign looks nice on the mantel, I ended up loving how this turned out. You can make this sign with any phrase you would like.

Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time

• hot glue/glue gun
  • cardboard rectangle
  • craft sticks
  • acrylic paint
  • glass bowl
  • pumpkin print out

1. I printed a pumpkin outline from the internet (I searched on google > images > pumpkin outline) and traced it with hot glue over glass. Allow to dry.
  2. Then flip the pumpkin template around, trace pumpkin outline with a Sharpie then trace with hot glue. Allow to dry and carefully peel off.
  3. Using a sturdy plate (glass, porcelain) freehand with hot glue the phrase you would like on your sign. I did two letters at a time, allowed them to dry and then continued. I wrote Happy Fall in cursive.
  4. Now ready to paint with your choice of colors and allow to dry.
  5. For the sign background, I used a piece of cardboard then hot glued craft sticks down.
  6. Hot glue the phrase and pumpkins down and its ready to display!
Crafts AutumnOctober 7, 2019
🎃