Happy Fall Sign
Vote for this contest contender!
I made this "Happy Fall" sign with items I had at home. The sign looks nice on the mantel, I ended up loving how this turned out. You can make this sign with any phrase you would like.
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
- hot glue/glue gun
- cardboard rectangle
- craft sticks
- acrylic paint
- glass bowl
- pumpkin print out
- I printed a pumpkin outline from the internet (I searched on google > images > pumpkin outline) and traced it with hot glue over glass. Allow to dry.
- Then flip the pumpkin template around, trace pumpkin outline with a Sharpie then trace with hot glue. Allow to dry and carefully peel off.
- Using a sturdy plate (glass, porcelain) freehand with hot glue the phrase you would like on your sign. I did two letters at a time, allowed them to dry and then continued. I wrote Happy Fall in cursive.
- Now ready to paint with your choice of colors and allow to dry.
- For the sign background, I used a piece of cardboard then hot glued craft sticks down.
- Hot glue the phrase and pumpkins down and its ready to display!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!