Making a Lap Quilt?

Lap QuiltNow that my quilt top is together, how do I assemble the quilt batting and backing?

By Betty L

Answers

Silver Feedback Medal for All Time! 282 Feedbacks

The following is a link the best all things quilting, ever. I've posted the link to the page with all the info on doing the assembly, but browse the rest of the quilting pages there too for great quilting helps on every page:

quilting.about.com/.../Assemble_the_Quilt_Sandwich.htm

Please post a picture of your finished lap quilt!

Answer this Question

I am looking for a Santa coverlet quilt pattern. It is in the shape of a doll Santa, but it is a flat quilt. The pattern was made in 1976 along with the critter coverlet pattern series. I have found the owl, semi-truck, dog, cat, and elephant. I am now looking for Santa.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts Quilting IdeasMay 21, 2013
🎃
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Lap-Quilt-1.html