Making a Loopy Crochet Flower
Use a simple chain stitch to help create pretty loopy crochet flowers. This is a great first project for a new crocheter.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a fun little flower, perfect for purses, hats, barrettes, etc.
Total Time: Under 20 minutes
- "I" crochet hook
- small amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 5, join.
- Ch 2, 11 hdc in ring, join to the top of your ch with a slip stitch.
- Ch 10, sc in the next stitch.
- Repeat last step 10 times more, join with a slip stitch in the space right before your first ch 5 loop. Fasten off.