Crochet Shell Flower Pattern
This fun and easy to make crocheted shell flower makes a wonderful accessory for many outfits. This is a page about crochet shell flower pattern.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This flower works up quickly and incorporates the feminine shell pattern. It is great for headbands, purses, barrettes, etc.
Total Time: 20 mnutes
- "I" crochet hook
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 5, join.
- Ch 3, sc into the ring.
- Repeat the last step 3 times more.
- Ch 3, slip stitch into your first ch 3 space.
- Ch 3, work 2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc, slip stitch in the same space.
- Slip stitch in NEXT space, ch 3, work 2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc, slip stitch in same space.
- Repeat last step in each ch 3 space around.
- Ch 2, slip stitch in one of the vertical bars BEHIND and BELOW the first petal point to your left.
- Ch 4, slip stitch behind next petal point.
- Repeat last step until you reach your FIRST ch 4. You will ch 4 and slip stitch in this first ch 4 space.
**You will have 5- ch 4 loops.**
- Ch 3, work 2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc, slip stitch, 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc, slip stitch in the same ch 4 space.
- Slip stitch in the next ch 4 space, work ch 3, 2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc, slip stitch, 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc, slip stitch in the same ch 4 space.
- Repeat last step in each ch 4 space around.
- Fasten off and weave in ends or sew to your project.
December 15, 20150 found this helpful