Making a Love of Horses Greeting Card
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 408 Posts
March 3, 2014
Use ordinary black paper and red cardboard, and a black-and-white picture of a horse. Spice it up with Washi tape, and create a card with lots of glamor and drama.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: one card
- A4-sheet of black paper
- A4-sheet of red cardboard
- printed copy of the provided artwork
- any three matching Washi tapes ~ for this project, a 15mm wide red tape with hearts, a 10 mm white tape with black polka dots and a 10 mm wide tape with text printed on the tape were used
- quick drying paper glue
- standard scissors
- pencil and ruler
- Fold the A4 sheet of paper from top to bottom and then from left to right.
- Cut a piece sized 3.6" x 5.4" from the red cardboard. With the second fold at the left, center and glue the piece of red cardboard to the front of the card.
- Glue a strip of each 10mm Washi tape to the top of the card and cut off any protruding parts. If necessary, add a drop of the glue to the Washi tape so that it wont lift up at the edges.
- Glue a strip of 15mm Washi tape to the left of the card and cut off any protruding parts.
- Glue the printout of the artwork in place to the right of the 15mm Washi tape.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.