Making a Mini Flipflop Keychain
November 25, 2019
I broke my slipper keychain today so I needed to replace it. I still have plenty foam scraps from previous projects and this is what I'm gonna use as a substitute.
- four foam sheets in different colors
- keychain rings
- hot glue /foam glue
- fine sand paper
- Trace the flip flop pattern onto the foam.
- Cut it out and make four small holes in specific areas (top, below top hole, lower left and right sides). See photo.
- Cut out a piece of twine and attach to the slipper as the straps.
- Cut three more in different colors. Make a hole on the top of each (same spot as the first one). Only the top portion.
- Attach the layers and secure with glue. Now you have a mini flipflop.
- Next, rub the sides with sandpaper to smooth and level them.
- Insert keychain ring in the top hole then attach the keys.
- Your keychain is done.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.