Making a Muffin in a Minute
Even if you are rushed in the morning you probably have time to make one or more of these tasty microwave muffins. This is a page about making a muffin in a minute
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
October 14, 2015
This is a recipe that can be varied to your taste. It is healthy, fast and will never get boring.
Total Time: Less than 5 minutes
Yield: 1 muffin
Source: Pantry Challenge Yahoo Group
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal (can grind the flaxseeds yourself, if you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Splenda (optional)
- 1 egg
- Get the cup and put the flaxseed meal in.
- Add the baking powder.
- Add the cinnamon.
- Add the Splenda, if using.
- Add the egg.
- Mix everything together.
- Cook for a minute in the microwave.
- Turn it out on a plate. If it looks too wet, let it sit for a minute or two. Mine was fine.
- You can add blueberries or other fruit. You can also put in a tablespoon of cream cheese before cooking.
Store the flaxseed meal in the freezer to keep longer.
- Nutritional Value for Plain Muffin: Calories: 195, Fat: 9 grams, Protein: 12 grams, Carbs: 9 grams (net carbs 1 gram), Fiber: 8 grams, Sugars: 0 grams
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.