Muffin Tin Lasagna Recipes
Making lasagna in muffin tins allows you to personalize your mini lasagnas for picky eaters. They also can be easily frozen. This is page contains recipes for making muffin tin lasagnas
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These muffin tin lasagnas are so yummy and makes great small portions that can easily be frozen and reheated too. They can easily be customized for picky eaters.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 lasagnas
- 36 wonton wrappers (in the produce section)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) container Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzerela cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray the muffin tin with non-stick spray. Put a wonton wrapper into each muffin cup.
- Put a spoonful of spaghetti sauce into each cup.
- Then put a small spoonful of ricotta cheese into each cup.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Top with another wonton wrapper. Repeat layers one more time, finishing with a third wonton wrapper. NOTE: I folded the corners in so that they didn't burn.
- Spoon a small amount of spaghetti sauce onto the top wonton wrapper and spread around. Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and wrappers begin to brown. Enjoy!
March 25, 20130 found this helpful
These muffin tin lasagnas are so yummy and makes great small portions that can easily be frozen and reheated too. They can easily be customized for picky eaters. View the full recipe here: Muffin Tin Lasagna