Making a Paper Valentine Tree
Current contest contender!
If we can have a Christmas tree we can also create a Valentine's Day tree for the new season. Love month is full of hearts so I guess it's time to replace the pine tree with hearts.
- paper roll
- pink and red colored papers
- glue (preferably hot glue but you can use white glue)
- any scrap paper
- any accessories of your choice
- Wrap the paper roll with any scrap paper. A magazine page is okay.
- Set aside.
- Make a paper cone and then set it aside.
- Cut hearts out of the pink and red paper. They should be the same size.
- Stick hearts around the cone starting from the bottom.
- Cover the cone with the hearts in alternate colors. See photo.
- Cut out small heart shaped pieces and stick on a toothpick like this.
- Insert the toothpick into the top of the tree.
- Decorate tree with extra accessories.
- Place the cone over the paper roll and it's done.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!