Making a Paper Worm Race Game
Who says you can't have fun indoors during summer? Make your summer weekend fun with just art paper. Gather your family members and grab a snack while you play this game.
- 10"x1.5"strips of colored art paper. Number of strips depend on the number of racers. Use different color for each racer.
- any drinking straw for each racer.
- racing table
- Fold strip into half.
- Fold two tips together towards the center.
- Continue folding the same way several times until both sides meet.
- Cut curves on the sides.
- Open the strip and draw a face on one curved tip. Make different faces for the other strips.
- The strips should look like this.
- Now, get your straws and start racing. To play the game blow the curved part of the paper and it will crawl on the table.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!