Making a Plastic Cup Pet Bird
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 10, 2019
Here's another cute and fun pet bird craft your toddler/children can make (without actually having a real pet bird). We are not ready for a bird either.
Total Time: 20 minutes + drying time
- acrylic paint
- paint brush
- plastic cup
- hot glue
- goggly eyes
- orange paper or felt for the beak
- Using a generous amount of acrylic paint, paint the entire plastic cup. Allow to dry overnight.
- Once dried, tape yarn in place then wrap it around the cup several times. This will give your bird some dimension or texture.
- Now you are ready to hot glue on your birds' eyes and feathers.
- Cut out an orange piece of paper or felt for the bird's beak and glue on. You're done!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.