Using a Plastic Bottle as a Paper Cup Dispenser
You can cut a plastic bottle to make an inexpensive paper cup dispenser. Using a plastic bottle as paper cup dispenser
is easy and only takes a couple minutes to make.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
- Cut off the top of the bottle, only 1 inch from the top.
- Cut vertical lines around the top of the bottle, about 4 slits.
- Then cut the bottom off the bottle at about 1 inch. Be sure to use a 600ml bottle, any other size will be too big.
- Put your little bathroom cups through the hole in the top and put the top back on.
- Hang in your bathroom. Pull a cup from the bottom as needed.
In This Guide