Making a Plastic Egg Garland
Here is a thrifty way you can decorate your home with this Easter themed garland. This garland is made with plastic eggs, twine, and ribbon. All of the supplies you can find at your local Dollar Tree/99 cents store, or items you may have at home already.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 1 garland
- plastic eggs
- Cut twine to the size garland you would like (plus some extra).
- Tape end of twine to make it easier to thread twine in the plastic eggs.
- Open the plastic eggs up and thread the twine through the two holes and then close the eggs up.
- Repeat this step until you have amount of eggs you would like.
- Cut strips of assorted ribbons.
- Double knot a piece of ribbon in-between each egg.
- Ready to display your garland!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!