Making a Pom Pom Caterpillar
Usually after we read a book together, the kids want to make some sort of craft relating to the book. We made caterpillars on a leaf and it's sort of like their own pet, but without the responsibility!
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper
- pom poms
- googly eyes
- Freehand and cut out leaf.
- Using a green marker, draw leaf outline.
- Squeeze out some glue in a squiggly motion.
- Your child can place pom poms on the glue.
- To finish off their pet caterpillar, you can glue on goggly eyes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!