Making a Rainbow and Clouds Paper Twirler Room Decor
Transform a painted paper plate into this rainbow and cloud twirling hanging for your child's room. They can help with the painting and assembly.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a fun room decor piece you can make for your toddler's room using household essentials you probably already have at home. I made this several months ago, but forgot to post.
Similar to: Rocket Paper Twirler Room Decor
Click here: Rocket Twirler
Total Time: 35 minutes + drying time
- paper plate
- paint + paintbrush
- hole puncher
- cotton balls
- printer paper (white)
- glue stick
- hot glue
- Paint paper plate your desired color and allow to dry.
- Cut a circle out from the paper plate. Then, cut in a spiral shape as pictured.
- Punch a hole at the top.
- Hot glue some cotton balls down. (Cotton balls resemble clouds)
- Draw rainbow and clouds with markers on paper, then cut them out to glue down.
- Thread string through the hole and knot. Ready to hang!