Rainbow and Clouds Paper Twirler Room Decor
This is a fun room decor piece you can make for your toddler's room using household essentials you probably already have at home. I made this several months ago, but forgot to post.
Similar to: Rocket Paper Twirler Room Decor
Click here: Rocket Twirler
Total Time: 35 minutes + drying time
- paper plate
- paint + paintbrush
- hole puncher
- cotton balls
- printer paper (white)
- glue stick
- hot glue
- Paint paper plate your desired color and allow to dry.
- Cut a circle out from the paper plate. Then, cut in a spiral shape as pictured.
- Punch a hole at the top.
- Hot glue some cotton balls down. (Cotton balls resemble clouds)
- Draw rainbow and clouds with markers on paper, then cut them out to glue down.
- Thread string through the hole and knot. Ready to hang!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!