Making a Valentine's Bird Card Holder
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 9, 2020
My daughter's class will be having a Valentine's card exchange soon. She requested a bird theme. Here is a Valentine's bird card holder tutorial. All of the supplies I used, I already had at home.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- red acrylic paint
- paint brush
- 2 paper plates
- heart foam sticker
- hot glue
- 1 pipe cleaner
- You will need 2 paper plates.
- Freehand and cut out a bird silhouette.
- Paint your bird silhouette. (Since my paper plate is red I did not have to paint the other plate.) Allow paint to dry.
- With the paper plate scraps, I cut out a triangle piece as the bird's beak and glued it down. You could also cut out feet with the scraps, but I made feet with pipe cleaners instead.
- I used two foam heart stickers as the feathers.
- Glue on a button as an eye.
- Hot glue the paper plates together.
- Poke 2 holes through the plates and thread with ribbon and secure with a knot. Ready to be hung. At school they're hanging their Valentine's card holders on their coat racks.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.