Paper Plate Valentine Card Holder
Make a simple Valentine card holder by decorating one made using two paper plates. This is a guide about paper plate Valentine card holder.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use paper plates, various types of paper, and a scrap piece of ribbon to create cute holders for Valentine's Day cards. A quick, easy and inexpensive craft for kids.
- 2 paper plates
- hole punch (optional)
- various types of paper or fabric
- glue stick
- ribbon scrap
- Cut one paper plate in half.
- Invert the plate on top of a full size plate.
- Use stapler to staple the two halves together along the bottom.
- Cut out different sizes of hearts from construction paper, doilies, scrapbook paper, or fabric.
- Use a glue stick to apply the hearts.
- Use a hole punch (or scissors) to create a small hole at the top of the holder. Using a scrap piece of ribbon, slip both ends through the hole from the back and knot the two ends together to create a hanger.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC