Paper Plate Valentine Card Holder
February 6, 2012
Use paper plates, various types of paper, and a scrap piece of ribbon to create cute holders for Valentine's Day cards. A quick, easy and inexpensive craft for kids.
- 2 paper plates
- hole punch (optional)
- various types of paper or fabric
- glue stick
- ribbon scrap
- Cut one paper plate in half.
- Invert the plate on top of a full size plate.
- Use stapler to staple the two halves together along the bottom.
- Cut out different sizes of hearts from construction paper, doilies, scrapbook paper, or fabric.
- Use a glue stick to apply the hearts.
- Use a hole punch (or scissors) to create a small hole at the top of the holder. Using a scrap piece of ribbon, slip both ends through the hole from the back and knot the two ends together to create a hanger.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.