Making a Wall Shell Decoration for Valentine's Day
Kids love to craft. This shell wall decoration with a Valentine's Day theme was made entirely by an elementary school child. Give your kids some craft supplies and see what happens.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make this little wall shell decoration for Valentine's Day. My son made this all by himself and I thought it was really cute and had to post it up, plus it's perfect to hang on the wall for Valentine's Day! This would also be a nice gift to make for grandma or as a Mother's Day gift.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- acrylic flatback rhinestones
- heart sticker
- hot glue
- ribbon (assorted)
- Find a shell you would like to use. Then, like my son, use markers to decorate the shell.
- He also used a heart sticker and hot glued around acrylic rhinestones.
- He cut strips of assorted ribbon lengths and hot glued them to the back of the shell.
- Cut a little strip of ribbon to hot glue to the back as the hanger. Now ready to display, hang or gift!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.