Making a Valentine's Day Hanging Picture Frame
This pretty picture frame is perfect as a kids' craft for Valentine's Day. Inexpensive decorations are glued around a red paper plate with a window to display a photo or illustration.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a budget friendly Valentine's craft you and your kids can make together. This would be an awesome craft to make as gifts from your child/children to give to grandparents by placing a photo of your child/children or family in the center.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- paper plate
- hot glue
- heart stickers
- I happen to have red paper plates, but if you don't - you can paint a paper plate red or any color you wish, or cut out a circle from cardboard and paint it.
- I have assorted heart foam stickers saved from last year. The kids can decorate around the plate.
- Hot glue any other decorations you may have, we have these red pom-poms I bought from Hobby Lobby recently for 90% off.
- Once you're finished decorating, cut a ribbon and hot glue it on back of plate to make the hanger.
- It is ready for you to tape a photo in the center or in our case, the initial letter photo was able stay with the stickers and then display in your home!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.