Valentine's Day Hanging Picture Frame
Here is a budget friendly Valentine's craft you and your kids can make together. This would be an awesome craft to make as gifts from your child/children to give to grandparents by placing a photo of your child/children or family in the center.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- paper plate
- hot glue
- heart stickers
- I happen to have red paper plates, but if you don't - you can paint a paper plate red or any color you wish, or cut out a circle from cardboard and paint it.
- I have assorted heart foam stickers saved from last year. The kids can decorate around the plate.
- Hot glue any other decorations you may have, we have these red pom-poms I bought from Hobby Lobby recently for 90% off.
- Once you're finished decorating, cut a ribbon and hot glue it on back of plate to make the hanger.
- It is ready for you to tape a photo in the center or in our case, the initial letter photo was able stay with the stickers and then display in your home!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!