Wall Shell Decoration for Valentine's Day
Make this little wall shell decoration for Valentine's Day. My son made this all by himself and I thought it was really cute and had to post it up, plus it's perfect to hang on the wall for Valentine's Day! This would also be a nice gift to make for grandma or as a Mother's Day gift.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- acrylic flatback rhinestones
- heart sticker
- hot glue
- ribbon (assorted)
- Find a shell you would like to use. Then, like my son, use markers to decorate the shell.
- He also used a heart sticker and hot glued around acrylic rhinestones.
- He cut strips of assorted ribbon lengths and hot glued them to the back of the shell.
- Cut a little strip of ribbon to hot glue to the back as the hanger. Now ready to display, hang or gift!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!