Making a Valentine's Day Pencil Arrow Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
February 12, 2019
This is a cute Valentine's Day arrow card you can make with your child. It is perfect to give to your child's teacher and teacher's aide (our pink pencil says #1 best teacher and the standard yellow is for a teacher's aide). This card concept can be for classmates too!
Total Time: Varies depending on how many you make
- construction paper
- washi tape
- new pencils
- Cut construction paper into rectangular strips.
- Gently fold the rectangle down (hot dog style) and cut two slits. Repeat on the rest of the cards (we made 4).
- Using washi tape, create an arrowhead shape to the left of one slit.
- Then using a narrower width washi tape (gray), add feathers (vanes) toward the other end of your card, to the right of the slit.
- Slide a pencil into each card.
- Using a pen or Sharpie write your greeting. Finish off with your toddler signing his/her name on each card.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.