Making a Yo-Yo Pillow
I made this yo yo pillow cover from individual yo-yos sewn together.
Total Time: 24 to 30 hours
Yield: 1 pillow top
- 1 bag fabric scraps
- 1 spool thread
- 1 pillow top or form
- 1 yo yo maker, optional
- 1 pillow slip cover
- Using a yo yo maker or instructions from link, make 64 yo-yos from fabric scraps (or however many yo-yos are needed to cover the pillow top you have selected.)
- Arrange yo-yos into desired pattern. I used 8 rows by 8 rows of yo-yos.
- Sew the yo-yos together, 8 yo-yos per row.
- Sew completed rows together.
- Lay completed rows on top of pillow slipcover and tack in place around the perimeter of the pillow.
- Your yo-yo top is complete!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!