Making a 'You Are TEA-riffic' Greeting Card
This adorable little 'You Are TEA-riffic' greeting card is perfect for a tea-loving special someone. Its easy to make and you can even customize it with their favorite tea.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is a cute and thoughtful card you could make to give to someone special - like a friend, teacher, co-worker, mom, or just because. Add a cute touch to the card by pairing a box of tea as a gift.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- egg carton
- pipe cleaner
- paint + paint brush
- tea bag
- marker, pen, pencil
- hot glue
- Cut out a piece of your cardboard egg carton and paint.
- Trim egg carton down to resemble tea mug.
- Fold a piece of colored paper or any paper to create your card. Hot glue the carton into place.
- Mold a pipe cleaner into an oval shape to resemble a mug handle and glue down.
- Open up a tea bag and tape gently on the front of the card (so it could still be used).
- Write your choice of message on the front of the card. I wrote: You Are TEA-riffic (and optional: include tea as gift).
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.