You Are TEA-riffic Card
Here is a cute and thoughtful card you could make to give to someone special - like a friend, teacher, co-worker, mom, or just because. Add a cute touch to the card by pairing a box of tea as a gift.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- egg carton
- pipe cleaner
- paint + paint brush
- tea bag
- marker, pen, pencil
- hot glue
- Cut out a piece of your cardboard egg carton and paint.
- Trim egg carton down to resemble tea mug.
- Fold a piece of colored paper or any paper to create your card. Hot glue the carton into place.
- Mold a pipe cleaner into an oval shape to resemble a mug handle and glue down.
- Open up a tea bag and tape gently on the front of the card (so it could still be used).
- Write your choice of message on the front of the card. I wrote: You Are TEA-riffic (and optional: include tea as gift).
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!