Making an Emoji Cup Toy
May 5, 2020
It's not that bad staying at home as long as we have plenty of fun things to do. It even helps strengthen our bonds with family members. And since I have kids at home, most activities are more kid friendly.
- 2 white paper cups
- markers and coloring materials
- Take one paper cup and draw any face shape or character pattern you want.
- Cut out the face part of your figure. I chose emojis so it's easier to cut.
- Insert the second cup.
- Draw the details of the face (eyes, nose, etc.) on the 2nd cup inside.
- Apply some color.
- Turn or twist the cup inside and draw different faces (mood or reaction). Make as many reactions as you can. Turn the cup inside to reveal different reactions.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.