Making an Envelope Flower Basket
Make this fun paper craft with your kids. It is a perfect gift for a teacher, mother, or grandparent. This is a page about making an envelope flower basket
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Hang brightly colored flowers almost anywhere with this simple to make idea.
Approximate Time: 30 - 45 minutes.
- envelope - white or colored
- construction paper or card stock, scraps will do
- Open the top of the envelope. Use marker to decorate the envelope.
- Draw and cut stems and leaves from green paper.
- Draw and cut flower blossoms from various colors of paper.
- Glue blossoms and leaves to stems.
- Put a little glue on the backs of the stems and slide the stems into the envelope to fill your flat basket.
- Cut a basket handle from paper and glue this to the top of the envelope. Once the glue dries, your envelope basket is ready to hang.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.