Making a DIY Envelope
It's easy to use a piece of paper to make an envelope in a pinch. This is a guide about making a DIY envelope
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is easy to make and only takes a couple minutes. If you made a card and have no envelopes you can just make this one out of regular printer paper.
Total Time: 10min
- Fold your peice of paper in half the long way.
- Unfold the paper back to full size.
- Fold in each corner to the middle line.
- Fold in the side of the paper about a half an inch.
- Fold the bottom of the paper up to the corners.
- Fold the top of the envelope over the folded lower part.
- Unfold it and put your card in the envelope
- Tape both of the sides together and close the bottom half of the envelope.
- Fold the top part of the envelope over and tape it shut.
In This Guide