Making a DIY Envelope
October 3, 2016
This is easy to make and only takes a couple minutes. If you made a card and have no envelopes you can just make this one out of regular printer paper.
Total Time: 10min
- Fold your peice of paper in half the long way.
- Unfold the paper back to full size.
- Fold in each corner to the middle line.
- Fold in the side of the paper about a half an inch.
- Fold the bottom of the paper up to the corners.
- Fold the top of the envelope over the folded lower part.
- Unfold it and put your card in the envelope
- Tape both of the sides together and close the bottom half of the envelope.
- Fold the top part of the envelope over and tape it shut.
November 7, 20170 found this helpful
Great idea. If I may add one thing -- Just make a small, maybe 1/2 inch, fold at the top to give you a gauge for folding the corners. That way you don't have a fold all the way down your pretty paper.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.