Mango Float Dream Cake
So this dream cake had gone viral over the internet and cake shops are even upgrading. A famous desert in our place is the mango graham float. Now I am also upgrading my mango float into a dream cake.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg (yolk separated from white)
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Mango Float
- 1 pack crushed biscuits
- 1 large ripe mango (1/2 cut into strips & 1/2 cut into cubes)
- 1 1 cup all purpose cream (chilled for 1 hour)
- 1 can condensed milk (chilled for 1 hour)
- Biscuit cracked
- *Chocolate Disk (optional)
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil or unsalted butter
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add egg yolk, milk and vanilla extract. Mix very well to evenly combine.
- Beat egg white until stiff to create a meringue. Fold meringue into the mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased pan or tin can. Cover and steam until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside and let cool.
- Spin a mixture of all purpose cream and condensed milk in a blender until it comes out stiff. Or use a hand mixer.
- Pour mixture on top of the cake.
- Next on top will be crushed grahams.
- Add the strips of mango.
- Repeat the the steps to make layers.
- On top will be mango cubes and cracked biscuits. Arrange well for presentation. Chill for four hours or overnight to set.
Chocolate Disk (optional)
- Melt white chocolate chips over medium heat.
- Gradually add coconut oil or unsalted butter and stir very well.
- When evenly combined, remove from heat and pour over the top of the mango float layer.
- Top it with mango cubes and chill four hours or overnight to set. Serve and Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!