Mango Gelatin Dessert Recipe
Sweet tropical mangoes are layered with gelatin cubes and canned milk for a delicious dessert. This page contains recipes for mango gelatin dessert
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A refreshing, healthy dessert that is easy to prepare for all occasions. Very light on your budget, and may become a favorite especially for your kids!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 15 mins.
- 2 Tbsp mango (cut into cubes)
- 2 Tbsp sweetened gelatin (cut into cubes)
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/8 cup condensed milk
- Put a 2 tablespoon of gelatin in a glass.
- Followed by a 2 tablespoon of mango.
- Pour a 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- And the last is the 1/8 cup of condensed milk. Chill for 15 mins. and its ready to serve!