Mantis Watches Jumping Spider Eat Caterpillar

Photo Description
Yesterday while inspecting my clematis, I came across an amazing scene, in miniature, of nature at her most wild. At the top left of the photo you'll notice a baby praying mantis. He is intently interested in what you'll notice at the bottom right of the photo, a jumping spider making a meal of a caterpillar. Imagine my surprise! The next two pictures show close-ups of each. The world around us is full of amazing sights every day. The next time you stop to "smell the roses", really take your time - you might also see something truly incredible!

Photo Location
My garden, Oklahoma

It is a fantastic photo there's a real scenario in there and it makes me think of the little stop motion animation films called Minuscule like this one :
https://www.you  ch?v=peIddlqyTeg

Reply Like this photo? Yes