Manual for Old Craftsman Reel Mower?

Manual for Old Craftsman Reel Mower  - label on mowerI have a Craftsman reel mower, model 128.79772. I was wondering what year it was manufactured and where can I get a manual for it? I contacted Sears already and they said they have no manuals or parts for it as it was made before 1980. I am sure there are parts and knowledge about this machine, somewhere! Thanks.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

You could try mowersdirect.com. www.mowersdirect.com/.../400-How-to-Access-Old-Mower-Manuals...

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 107 Posts

I"m not really finding anything either but I did find this one bloke in Knoxville on craigslist who is selling one for $50 knoxville.craigslist.org/.../6569634984.html

do you think you could contact him and either ask when it was made, when he got it, or if he has the manual? I know it's a stretch but he might

Consumer Advice CollectiblesMay 10, 2018
👔
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Manual-for-Old-Craftsman-Reel-Mower.html