Mayo Crumb Coated Chicken Cutlets
Vote for this contest contender!
I had defrosted cutlets, but I was tired when I got home from work. I wanted something easier than my original planned recipe. I found this on my Facebook cooking group, and will definitely be making it again. The measurements will change, depending upon how much meat you are cooking. I used 2 pounds of cutlets for this recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Source: Facebook group
- 2 lb chicken cutlets
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- A few shakes of garlic salt
- seasoned bread crumbs
- Mix the mayonnaise, garlic salt and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Coat the chicken with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Make 20 minutes more, or until done.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!