This is a great hearty dish the whole family will love!
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 can beef bouillon or 3 bouillon cubes and 2 cups water
- hot buttered noodles
- Mix together hamburger, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Shape into 20 meatballs or less.
- Brown meatballs in shortening. Remove from pan and set aside.
- To shortening in pan, add onion and paprika and brown.
- Stir in flour and brown for 2-3 minutes.
- Add beef bouillon or cubes and water. Bring to a boil and put meatballs into sauce.
- Turn down heat to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve over noodles.
By Robin from Washington, IA