Meatloaf and Cheese Filled Potato Rolls
November 12, 2019
Everybody at home loves potatoes and cheese. Tonight's choice for dinner is a simple potato recipe. Easy to prepare with simple ingredients. Kids are excited as they are going to help in preparing the dish, something new for them to learn.
- 2 large potatoes, diced and boiled in one cup water with 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- meatloaf, sliced into large strips
- cheese sliced into strips (mozzarella, cheddar or both)
- 1/4 cup water
- cooking oil for deep frying
- Mash potatoes.
- Mix in flour to mashed potatoes.
- Add water a little at a time and mix thoroughly until evenly combined.
- Take a portion of the mixture and form into a ball.
- Flatten it in a plate and place slices of meatloaf and cheese.
- Close and seal the potato dough.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce. Best served when hot.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.